At CareCo, Inc you can make
a difference in the lives of some very special people with developmental disabilities. Work in your community with people
who have developmental disabilities.
* You must be 21 years old.
* You must have a valid US driver’s license and a reliable transportation. You will need to be comfortable transporting
CareCo's Residents to activities driving CareCo's passenger vans.
* In the past 3 years, you must not
have more than two moving violations or accidents, and no convictions for DWI; reckless or careless driving;
drug related offenses; or suspension or revocation of license.
* Part-time staff are required to work a minimum
of two shifts per week. Full-time staff are required to work at least 38 hours per week.
Apartments, Inc. is licensed by the State of Minnesota and is a provider of services to vulnerable persons. We are
required to order a Background Criminal Apprehension check on all of our employees. We are prohibited by law from hiring
anyone who has been convicted of a felony.
* CareCo Apartments, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* You must be able to read, write, speak, understand and hear the English language. No Experience Necessary.
Flexible PT & FT Hours. Morning, Day, Evening, Night & Weekend
APPLY ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE
CareCo Apartments, Inc is an EEO/AA Employer.